- 07 Sep 2020
In response to the coronavirus pandemic and in the interests of our wider community, the Paul Mellon Centre remains closed to the public. However, the Centre is continuing to operate, and we have begun the process of moving back to our premises in Bedford Square.
We plan to open to the public, in a limited way, from 4 October 2020. We will soon be listing the arrangements that will be in place for visiting our Public Study Rooms from that date onwards.
- A specially commissioned series of podcasts entitled British Art Talks
- Our recent online Public Lecture Course, Georgian Provocations
- The latest issue of our pioneering digital journal, British Art Studies
Furthermore, we encourage you to explore our other digital offerings, which include:
- Our award-winning digital publication The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition: A Chronicle, 1769–2018
- Recordings of research events held at the Centre
- Recordings of our popular Public Lecture Courses
- A series of short films on Nigel Henderson’s collage work Screen