- 4 May 2021
We are delighted to announce that our Public Study Room is now open to readers on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
All readers will need to book their visits in advance.
Despite the current restrictions, we continue to deliver a wide range of online events. Please explore our busy programme of seminars, lectures, podcasts and workshops.
- Our new Public Lecture Course, Artist in Focus: William Hogarth
- Our recently launched digital publication Art and the Country House
- A specially commissioned series of podcasts entitled British Art Talks
- Our 2020 Public Lecture Courses, Georgian Provocations and Ceramics in Britain
- The latest issue of our pioneering digital journal, British Art Studies
- Our award-winning digital publication The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition: A Chronicle, 1769–2018
- Recordings of research events held at the Centre
- Recordings of our popular Public Lecture Courses
- A series of short films on Nigel Henderson’s collage work Screen
We look forward to fully opening up our beautiful Bedford Square premises to visitors as soon as possible and will continue to provide regular updates on our plans.