- 06 Jul 2020
In response to the coronavirus pandemic and in the interests of our wider community, the Paul Mellon Centre remains closed to the public. However, the Centre is continuing to operate, and staff are working remotely.
We hope to begin the process of moving back to the Centre in Bedford Square in September, and to open to the public, in a limited way, at the beginning of October.
Further updates on these plans will be issued later in the summer.
- A specially commissioned series of podcasts entitled British Art Talks
- Our new online Public Lecture Course, Georgian Provocations
- The latest issue of our pioneering digital journal, British Art Studies
Furthermore, we encourage you to explore our other digital offerings, which include:
- Our award-winning digital publication The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition: A Chronicle, 1769–2018
- Recordings of research events held at the Centre
- Recordings of our popular Public Lecture Courses
- A series of short films on Nigel Henderson’s collage work Screen