- 12 January 2021
Following the government’s announcement of a national lockdown, the PMC will be closed to the public throughout January and February.
During this period, staff at the Centre will be working remotely.
Archive & Library staff will continue to operate a basic enquiries service. However, extensive research queries will be addressed when the current lockdown restrictions are lifted. Please send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to deliver a wide range of online events. Our offerings include a busy programme of online seminars, lectures, podcasts and workshops.
- Our new digital publication Art and the Country House
- A specially commissioned series of podcasts entitled British Art Talks
- Our summer Public Lecture Courses, Georgian Provocations and Ceramics in Britain
- The latest issue of our pioneering digital journal, British Art Studies
- Our award-winning digital publication The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition: A Chronicle, 1769–2018
- Recordings of research events held at the Centre
- Recordings of our popular Public Lecture Courses
- A series of short films on Nigel Henderson’s collage work Screen
We look forward to opening the PMC to the public as soon as possible, and will be reviewing the situation over the coming weeks.